Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chess, anyone?


As I was walking past Karsyn's room today, I glanced in and witnessed this priceless moment. I mean, it's always priceless when your kids are playing nicely and getting along, right? I just had to go get my camera and freeze this moment. In these pictures, Parker is explaining to Karsyn how to play chess(which he has learned from his older brothers). She is listening intently and taking in everything he says. They played for longer than I expected, although I suspect that the play was a little bit one-sided. Eventually Karsyn decided it would be funner to tear into pieces some styrofoam that she found--that was a bugger to clean up. Oh well, these little peaceful moments are better than no peace at all.

1 comment:

April said...

What smarties you have! Thanks for doing a blog! i love to see your family and kassidis!