Friday, September 12, 2008

Swim/Dive Meet



Steven and Dani(our exchange student from Spain), had a swim and dive meet yesterday. They both did great. Steven placed 1st in Diving, and Dani placed 1st in his exhibition swim of the 100 meter Freestyle. Good job, boys. Dustin also had a JV Footbal game last night. He played great, and made an awesome catch for a 15 yard gain during one of the plays. I don't have pictures of Dustin playing in the game, because right after it started we got hit with a massive wall of dust from a major dust storm that hit and lasted for over an hour. There was no way I was taking my camera out in all of that. Thank you also to Grandma and Grandpa Stapley for coming to both the swim/dive meet and the football game(and sticking it out through all that dust). Kourtney also had a Choir concert at school, but Kregg attended that and I don't have any photos. She did great, also.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I know nothing about diving but it seems to me (from the picture) that he has pretty good form...?

Sounds like he is doing really well again this year.

Love the new background!

camille kempton said...

Great shot Jodi! And the dive looks pretty impressive too.