Sunday, November 29, 2009
Lake Powell
The first week of October, Kregg and I went to Lake Powell with members of Jodi's family (Jared & Randa, Danny, Mindy, Ben, Matt & Melissa). A few days were windy and quite cold(when we were out on the boat on the lake), but we had a blast. The water actually felt good to jump into--it was warmer than the outside air temperature. This was my first trip to Lake Powell and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed skiing, wakeboarding, the jetski, hiking, playing a lot of games on the houseboat, the gorgeous scenery, and all in all, just being together with family. I know the slide show is long, but I took hundreds of photos and just had a tough time picking out just a few. It really was so fun, and I can't wait until next year when we go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment