

We've been ringing in the New Year in snowy, cold, but beautiful Colorado. There is a ton of snow(they had a big storm around Christmas), and the kids have been having a blast sledding and playing in the snow. We'll be here for a few more days. Steven and Dustin are going to try their luck snowboarding(they're big talkers on how awesome they're going to be), but I'm just hoping for no visits to the ER. Karsyn, I think, must have snow in her blood, because she wants to spend all of her time out playing and sledding in the snow, while everyone else comes in to get warm after short stints outside. We're having a lot of fun, and it's so wonderful to be here with other extended family members (Grandma & Grandpa Larson, Jared and Randa and Family, and Jeff and Becky and Family)--we miss those that couldn't come and wish all were here.

While here in Colorado, Kassidi has helped me start our family blog, known as The Stapley Chronicles. I'll probably spend way too much time trying to figure out how to put stuff on this, so please remember as you look at our blog that I'm a beginner blogger. Our family wants to wish everyone--our family and friends--a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We feel very blessed to have such wonderful extended family and friends and are grateful for all of you.
2 comments:
Jodi, good job!!! Now I can see how your family is growing and changing. Wow! I heard that Kregg had lost some weight. I almost don't recognize him. He looks great. Looks like you guys are having fun in Colorado. Wish we were there.
Hey Jody, your blog looks great! I'm so jealous your in Colorado having fun in the snow. We haven't taken a trip this whole winter break. Boring. I love the pictures everyone looks so grown up! Good luck working the blog you'll get used to it fast.
Post a Comment