Sunday, January 20, 2008


Steven is a great big brother, and a wonderful example to his siblings. We love Steven and are so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed us and sent him to our home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVEN!!!!

3 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Hi Jodi,
I ran across your blog while surfing the web. My how your family has grown! Life just doesn't stand still. I saw your parents in the temple, when we were gettting Logan ready for his mission. It was nice to visit with them. Now we are getting Colten ready for his mission, he is leaving in March to New Jersey. Everett and I will be empty nesters. Oh, does that make me sound old. Well take care.
Kim Wells

Remember when you and I were VT partners and visited Robin Hunt? She is in our ward now..Sometimes it is a small world.

Alisa Larson said...

Happy Birthday Steven! Jodi- you didn't tell me you had a blog, you sneaky girl!

Alisa Larson said...

I think it's time to do another post Jodi! Think family history..... :-)