Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween!!
I guess Halloween pictures are pretty self-explanatory, but here's a brief decription. Steven, Dustin, Dani, Kourtney, and Kellan all had other plans for Halloween. Kregg stayed home(and went to bed-boring!), and I took Alec, Parker, and Karsyn 'trick or treating' over in my friends neighborhood. Kass and Nathan also brought Julia over there. We had a lot of fun, the kids received tons of 'cavity promoting items(aka candy)' and then I proceeded to stay up to wait for the older kids to get home by their curfew(why is it always the mom?). Parker and Karsyn had so much fun hanging out with their friends and knocking on doors and having people give them candy(Karsyn wants to do that everyday, now).



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like the kids enjoyed Halloween. I can't find my camera so I haven't been able to post any pics lately. It's maddening!
Post a Comment