Tuesday, February 3, 2009
'25' Years of Living, Laughing & Loving
Today Kregg and I celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Wow- when you say the words, it seems like forever, but in reality it has passed rather quickly and it's hard to believe that much time has passed by. I guess that's because I love him so much. We've had ups and downs, and I'm sure we'll have more, but we've been very blessed thus far in our marriage, both with each other, and with 8 terrific kids, a good son-in-law, and 2 cute grand-children. (ok, now I'm aging myself-so sad!) Unfortunately, we aren't spending our anniversay together. Kregg is out-of-town for the week working--bummer, but we're going to Hawaii in March, which is going to be great. A package arrived for me today from Kregg, and when I opened the boxes I found a beautiful necklace and bracelet. I love the gifts, and I love Kregg even more. He's a wonderful husband and a great dad. I'm very thankful for him and all he does for me and our family. Here's to Eternity together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment