Monday, April 27, 2009
Chaperoning.......
The past three days I spent chaperoning for a music Festival that Kourtney went on with the San Tan Jr. High Band/Orchestra/Choir to Anaheim, California. Kourtney is in Chamber Orchestra and Concert Choir. They did a great job and won some awesome awards, among them 1st place. Saturday afternoon and evening(after they were through performing at Fullerton College), we all got to go to Disneyland (where they were having the awards later). It was packed, the lines were looooong, and I had eight girls I needed to keep track of and in my sight at all times. Minus the long lines, things went pretty smooth, and hopefully they all had a good time. I had farmed out my kids to friends for the weekend because Kregg was going to have to stay in Las Vegas to work (where he's been working), but things went smooth at work for him, so he was able to take off for the weekend, so he drove to Anaheim and surprised us and was able to see Kourtney perform and then spend the day with us at Disneyland. He stayed with Kassidi and Nathan, and Kassidi and the kids also came and spent the day with us on Saturday. It was great to see all of them. We got home last night, all went well while I was gone, and except for some mental exhaustion, the trip turned out ok. Following are some phots from the trip. The last one is Kourtney's choir group, and then the second to the last is the group of girls I was in charge of. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe I didn't take any pictures that whole day! I wish I had some with you and the kids!I've really started slacking. I even forgot to take a picture of Julia blowing out her birthday candle. Bad mom.
Post a Comment