Monday, July 27, 2009
Canyon Lake
We went to Canyon Lake on Saturday with my brother, Jared, and our nephew, Nick. We had a blast. The younger kids wanted to jump in the water every time the boat stopped. Steven and Dustin did a great job wakeboarding (they've done it before), and then Alec, Kellan, Kourtney and I gave it a try for the first time. Alec and Kellan only tried a few times before they wanted back in the boat, but Kourtney did a great job and got up several times. I didn't do too bad myself, and managed to get up a few times, but I certainly need more practice. Kregg skiied, and did great, of course, despite a sore shoulder from work. It was a lot of fun, though, and I can't wait to go again (I hadn't been to the lake in probably 15 years before this). It was a great afternoon, and we appreciate Jared taking us up in his boat. It's all the kids have talked about since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go guys! I love the lake. Looks like you had a blast (how could you not?)
Post a Comment