Girls Camp was June 15-20th. Both Kourtney and Kellan went, and I also had the opportunity with the Stake as one of the three cooks. The girls had a blast and the whole week was great. My only complaint was how cold I was every night. After my first night there, I called Kregg early in the morning and told him to send another sleeping bag, coat, gloves, etc. for me with Kourt and Kell when they came up that day because I was freezing at night. Other than that, I had a great time(despite the fact that I was trying to prepare a Father's Day talk for Sacrament Meeting which was the day after we got home). Camp always was a fun time with lasting memories for me when I was a Young Women, and I hope my girls remember all that they did and learned at this years camp. Fun times for sure!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Girls Camp
Girls Camp was June 15-20th. Both Kourtney and Kellan went, and I also had the opportunity with the Stake as one of the three cooks. The girls had a blast and the whole week was great. My only complaint was how cold I was every night. After my first night there, I called Kregg early in the morning and told him to send another sleeping bag, coat, gloves, etc. for me with Kourt and Kell when they came up that day because I was freezing at night. Other than that, I had a great time(despite the fact that I was trying to prepare a Father's Day talk for Sacrament Meeting which was the day after we got home). Camp always was a fun time with lasting memories for me when I was a Young Women, and I hope my girls remember all that they did and learned at this years camp. Fun times for sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment