Friday, July 24, 2009

WICKED!!

Wednesday night, July 22nd, Kregg and I went to see Wicked . Oh, my...what can I say? It was amazing and I loved it all!! We went with some friends, Mike and Michelle Bloom, and we had a great time. We had the best seats--7th row, seats 1 & 3,dead center--they were crazy good seats and have now spoiled me from sitting any where else for a show. The following photos aren't the best-I forgot my camera (I know, for anyone that knows me that's hard to believe), so these were taken with my cell phone. I just had to make due with what I had.



1 comment:

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm suprised I just talked to you on the phone like a half an hour and you didn't even mention it. I forgot you were going this week. Glad you guys had fun. How did Dad like it? I thought Melissa was going wih you, though.